Rectangular rug with a low pile wool surface cut across by rows of extra-short pile that provide a subtle striped pattern. The edges are finished with a strip of bare cotton canvas, that frays into tousled fringes under a narrow line of tufted wool, in a contrasting color.
100% wool base | Recycled Cotton
- Check label sewn onto the rug for recommended washing machine capacity for each rug.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
- Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes.
- Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean