Rectangular wool rug with irregularly shaped borders, made with contrasting areas of short and medium pile heights, creating a subtle pattern inspired by the acacia wood fences of the tribal villages. At each corner, a handcrafted braid is attached - easily removable when washing - with details in Arabesque color A cotton tote bag and a non-slip underlay are included with every rug.
100% wool pile with recycled cotton base
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.