A plain rectangular rug tufted mainly in a soft 1" pile with a strip of longer pile wool emerging across the surface that enhances the texture and natural softness of the fabric.
100% wool pile with recycled cotton base.
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Check label sewn onto the rug for recommended washing machine capacity for each rug.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
- Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes.
- Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean