The Mikado dining table, designed by Alain van Havre. It's sculptural character is the result of a quest to find a balance between functionality and stability. Mikado’s legs interlock like a well-thought-out puzzle, while the adapted grooved table top in solid teak makes outdoor life a simple pleasure. Perfect for your outdoor dining needs.
- 80"w x 41"d x 30"h
- 94.5"w x 43"d x 30"h
- Made from 100% Solid teak wood
- Some assembly Required
- Hardware to assemble included
- For indoor and outdoor use
Our teak range comes without any finish or protective treatment. The wood is merely polished, allowing the natural oils to rise to the surface. The high density of teak has the advantage that stains do not penetrate the wood as easily. Even with these characteristics, spills should beremoved immediately. For regular dusting, use a dry cloth. For cleaning or in case of a spill, use a damp cloth and natural soap. Wipe in the direction of the grain.
- Do not use soap containing detergent or other chemicals. Dry with a soft clean cloth to prevent spotting
- To prevent staining, we recommend that any spills be removed immediately.
- When cleaning the surface, always work in the direction of the wood grain.
If you want to protect the wood from the start, you can apply a protective coating. We recommend Occulto Oil (9911). This will seal the pores of the timber and creates a natural protection. Stains and marks should still be remove