Inspired by Safari adventures from the 1940's, our Harrison Bed's styling gets a modern reboot. Linen-blend upholstery of ash grey lays a texture-rich base for a forward-thinking bedroom look. Black leather straps secure decorative headboard pillows, suspended for eye-catching effect. Each piece is a striking conversation-starter. Tables are made from reclaimed doors paired with salvaged architecture or old machine parts. Storage solutions are inspired by libraries of the 1940’s. Cast iron beds with linen panels as well as seating in linen, lush velvet and top-grain leather offer a distinctive found feel.
- KING Dimensions: 80.75"w x 84.5"d x 60.25"h, Weight: 152.12 lbs
- QUEEN Dimensions: 65"w x 84.5"d x 60.25"h, Weight: 122.1 lbs
- Interior Dimensions for Queen Mattress: 62.5"X81"X10.25"
- Standard Box Spring is recommended
- Slates are included with Bedframe
- 4 Colorways
- Color 1: Palm Ecru
- Fabric Content: 85%Poly 15% Linen, Faux Leather,
- Color 2: San Remo Ash:
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Color 3: Hockney Ivory, Sierra Butterscotch
- Fabric Content: 86% Polyester, 14% Linen, Faux Leather
- Color 4: Modern Velvet Sand, Distressed Brown
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester, Faux Leather
- Frame: Iron, Distressed waxed black finish